Hand poured 8oz candle – approximately 35 hours of burn time.
Na Nin products are non-toxic and cruelty free. They are phthalate-free, paraben-free, gluten-free, vegan and not tested on animals.
Made in Richmond, VA.
Make sure you light your candle on a heat-safe surface, away from drafts and winds. Before lighting, always trim your wick to ⅓ to ¼ of an inch. This prevents excess smoking and soot, allowing for a cleaner overall burn. Re-trim the wick every time you light your candle.
For the first burn, keep your candle lit for at least 2 hours, or until the entire top surface of the wax is melted. Wax has a “memory” - a proper first burn extends the life of the candle and prevents tunneling over time. Avoid keeping your candle lit for more than 4 hours. Extinguish the flame gently, and if possible, immediately cover with a lid or heat-proof material to minimize smoking.
"Wet spots" and “frosting” in candles are a purely aesthetic imperfection that occur due to changes in temperature in the pouring environment, in transit, or during storage after pouring. Wet spots resemble spots or patches of wax that appear to be filled with air and pull away from the surface of the glass vessel. Frosting resembles a slightly crystallized appearance that is characteristic to 100% natural soy wax, which is what we use for our products as a sustainable and environmentally friendly alternative to synthetic wax blends.
Wet spots and frosting are extremely common among handmade candles; as they are a result of subtle shifts in atmosphere that can affect the candle at any time, from immediately after pouring or weeks afterward in storage. We take every precaution possible to avoid these imperfections, but the changes in the candles after they ship out from our facility are unfortunately out of our control. However, wet spots and frosting will never inhibit the functionality or fragrance of your candle. The candle will still burn beautifully, with a great fragrance throw.
Please keep away from children, store in a cool, dim place.