A revolutionary serum based on a medical synthetic oxygen carrier, for a complete rejuvenation of the cell metabolism, revealing an exceptionally perfect complexion.
- Increases oxygen levels of cells, while eliminating carbon dioxide through a hemoglobin substitute
- Rejuvenates cell metabolism and refines skin’s surface structure
- Relieves deep wrinkles / creases by reducing micro-contractions
- Plumps skin from the inside out, restoring volume and elasticity
- Stimulates collagen production, strengthens fibroblasts
- Promotes skin’s own production of hyaluronan and increases ability to retain moisture
- Leaves exceptionally smooth, flawless and youthful skin
Liquid Surgery Complex® – Perfluorocarbon, a synthetic oxygen carrier used in medicine as a hemoglobin replacement, capable of transporting many times more oxygen than hemoglobin. Replaces excess carbon dioxide, for a complete rejuvenation of the cell metabolism. Oxygen is essential for the overall health and a youthful, radiant and ageless complexion, as it is involved in natural cell functions and inhibits aging processes like collagenase and elastase.
Syn® Ake – Polypeptide, mimicking the activity of Waglerin 1, found in the venom of the Temple Viper, for a Botox effect. Reduces skin sagging and wrinkles due to neuromuscular blocking compounds.
Trylagen™ – Triple-acting complex of peptides, containing amino acids, which influence all stages of the collagen life cycle – synthesis, formation and protection – improving the quantity and quality of collagen.
INGREDIENTS: Liquid Surgery Complex (Perfluorocarbons), Meadowfoam Oil, Shea Butter, Pentavitin®, Hyaluronic Acid, Trylagen™, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ceramide III, Sea Mayweed, Syn®-Ake, Syn®-Hycan, CroNoline™, Cyclopeptide 5, Colloidal Gold, Golden Collagenine
Use mornings and evenings after preparing the skin. Apply Liquid Surgery Serum® by gently massaging it in. For optimal results, follow with creams of your choice.
Recommended to use in conjunction with other MBR products only. For optimal results, use Liquid Surgery Serum for a period of (3) months, followed by use of MBR Tissue Activator Serum for (3) months.